Individual Retirement Accounts
Plan today for a secure tomorrow!
It's never too early or too late to start saving for your retirement. At CresCom Bank, we give you a variety of Individual Retirement Account (IRA) programs to choose from. With the increased annual IRA contributions eligible for IRAs, plus the catch-up contributions for customers ages 50 and older, IRAs are a safe way to build savings for your golden years -- even in a fluctuating economy. In many cases, the money you contribute is tax deductible. You could accumulate a sizable nest egg before you retire!
At CresCom Bank, we offer a variety of Individual Retirement Account (IRA) programs to choose from:
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plans
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open account
- Accounts are available in fixed-rate CDs with terms from 12 months to 5 years
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- There is a penalty for early withdrawal
For more information and to open your IRA, call now: 855-CRESCOM (855-273-7266).