United VISA® Platinum
Offers both convenience and flexibility to fit your lifestyle.
With a low Annual Percentage Rate, low or no annual fees and a range of rewards, United’s VISA® Platinum is an excellent choice. The United VISA® Platinum Card pays you to use it, with a 1% rebate on all purchases made within the continental United States. It also offers:
- An introductory 5.99% Annual Percentage Rate, good for 6 months, after which your Annual Percentage Rate will be 8.25% and will vary with the market based on the prime rate.
- No Annual Fee – A cash advance fee of $5 or 1.50%, whichever is less, applies on each cash advance. An over-the-credit limit fee of $10 or 2.00% of your credit limit, whichever is less, will apply.
- Personal Identity Theft Coverage* – Reimbursement for up to $1,000 for costs incurred such as lost wages, costs incurred to obtain credit reports, notarization of affidavits, long distance calls, postage and certain legal fees.
- Fraud Monitoring System*
- Travel Accident Insurance* – Automatic enrollment in accidental death and dismemberment coverage of up to $250,000.
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection* – Protects most purchases for the first 90 days from the date of purchase in the event of loss, theft, damage or fire.