CresCom Bank Welcomes New Team Members
CHARLESTON, S.C., Nov. 29, 2016 – CresCom Bank, the community-banking leader within the Carolinas, welcomes new team members throughout its coastal branches. These new members include:
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Kelly Treadaway is the newest full-time teller at the bank’s 38th Avenue Myrtle Beach branch. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Treadaway served as a teller, customer service representative and branch manager with Crescent Bank.
- Katrina (Trina) Cooke joins CresCom Bank as mortgage closing specialist operating out of the 48th Avenue location. Most recently, Cooke served as an administrative assistant at Horry County Solid Waster Authority, and prior to that, served as a teller supervisor/customer service representative at Waccamaw/First Community Bank and construction loan specialist at Coastal Federal Bank.
- CresCom Bank’s welcomes Erin Rancourt as a part-time teller at its Socastee branch. Her previous banking experience includes employment at MTC Federal Credit Union.
St. George, S.C.
- CresCom Bank welcomes Mary Wagers as part-time teller at the St. George branch. Wagers previously served as branch manager and most recently vice president and senior consumer lender at South State Bank.
- Angela Murchison joins CresCom Bank as a part-time customer care specialist at the Whiteville branch. Murchison previously worked at Wal-Mart and brings with her an immense amount of customer service knowledge.
- Elichia Simpson is the newest deposit operations specialist operating out of the West Ashley location. Simpson has been working at CresCom Bank as a temporary status and has become permanent in this position. Prior to CresCom Bank, she worked at Wells Fargo where she held various positions, including international operations manager role.
- Brenna Shadix joins CresCom Bank as a deposit operations specialist who will be based at the bank’s West Ashley location. Previously, Shadix served as a customer service representative at Southcoast Community Bank and has a strong background within the banking industry.
- CresCom Bank has added Kevin Tillett as a data center analyst at its West Ashley location. Through this hire, Tillett transitions from temporary status with CresCom Bank to permanent. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, he served as a data analyst at Benefitfocus and in an information technology role at Bank of America.
- Kay Pearce is the newest part-time teller to be added to the Cayce branch team. With this new hire, Pearce rejoins the workforce after retiring from NBSC as a senior teller.
“We’re pleased to welcome these new team members to our CresCom Bank branches,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “Each individual brings with them an extensive background within customer and financial services. They will all continue to serve CresCom Bank well throughout our various markets.”
About CresCom Bank
CresCom Bank, a leader in community banking, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 29 branch locations throughout the Carolinas, in addition to a loan production office in Wilmington, N.C. Currently, CresCom Bank also owns and operates Crescent Mortgage Company, which lends in 45 states, partners with 2,000 community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers, and offers access to various loan programs. In 2015, Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) ranked #1 on American Banker’s list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.” It was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. As of Sept. 30, 2016, Carolina Financial Corporation had approximately $1.7 billion in total assets.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.haveanicebank.com or call 1-855-CRESCOM. Stay current on bank news and happenings on social media: www.facebook.com/CresComBank and www.twitter.com/CresComBank.
More information of our locationsMyrtle Beach