CresCom Bank Welcomes New Team Members To North and South Carolina Locations
CHARLESTON, S.C., Oct. 18, 2017 – CresCom Bank, a leading bank within North and South Carolina communities, welcomes new members to its talented team with the addition of Chelsea Champaigne, Connor Van Sickle, Mikayla White, Nicole Alston, Ashley Astrande, Kim Smith, Emily Mominee, Denise Lewis, Kelly Herron, Sandra Waldron, Billie Ward and Terri Buffkin.
Charleston, South Carolina
- Chelsea Champaigne has joined the bank as a part time teller at the Meeting Street location.
- With an extensive financial background, Connor Van Sickle has joined the Loan Department as a loan servicing specialist. Prior to joining the bank, Sickle worked as a network service technician and loan operation representative at First National Bank in Pennsylvania.
- Mikayla White has joined the bank as a full time teller at the West Ashley branch. Prior to joining the bank, White worked as a teller at South State Bank.
- Nicole Alston has joined the bank as a full time customer service representative and floating teller in the Charleston area. Prior to joining the bank, Alston worked as a personal banker at First Citizens in Hollywood, S.C.
- Ashley Astrande has joined the bank as a financial analyst in the accounting department in West Ashley. Previously, Astrande worked as an accountant and administrative assistant at Robert Half before earning a Bachelor of Science in finance and accounting in business administration from American InterContinental University.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Kim Smith has been promoted to vice president, financial reporting and special projects officer. Before her promotion, Smith worked as an internal audit manager at CresCom Bank. Smith graduated from Loyola College with a Master of Science in finance.
Conway, South Carolina
- Emily Mominee has joined the bank as a full time customer service representative at the Conway 16th branch. Before joining the bank, Mominee worked as an office/billing manager at Conway Adult Medicine.
Shallotte, North Carolina
- Denise Lewis has joined the bank as a full time head teller at the Shallotte branch. Lewis worked as a teller at BB&T before joining CresCom Bank.
Southport, North Carolina
- Kelly Herron has joined the bank as a part time teller at the Southport branch. Before joining CresCom Bank, Herron worked as a universal banker at US Bank in Denver, C.O.
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
- Sandra Waldron has joined the bank as a full time teller at the Sunset Beach branch. Before joining CresCom Bank, Waldron worked as a client service associate at BB&T in Wilmington, N.C.
Tabor City, North Carolina
- Billie Ward has joined the bank as a part time teller in Tabor City. Before joining CresCom Bank, Ward served as manager at Fowler Supermarket.
Whiteville, North Carolina
- Terri Buffkin has joined the bank as a part time customer care specialist at the Whiteville branch. Before joining CresCom Bank, Buffkin worked as an assistant manager at Shoe Fair.
“CresCom Bank is pleased to continue welcoming such exceptional talent to its team,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “We continue to hire premier banking and customer service professionals that will be assets for the communities we serve.”
For additional information about CresCom Bank or to locate a local branch visit, http://www.haveanicebank.com.
About CresCom Bank
CresCom Bank, a leader in community banking, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 34 branch locations throughout the Carolinas and also owns Crescent Mortgage Company. In 2015, Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) ranked #1 on American Banker’s list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.” It was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. As of March 31, 2017, Carolina Financial had approximately $2.2 billion in total assets. Crescent Mortgage Company originates loans in 47 states partnering with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.facebook.com/CresComBank and http://www.twitter.com/CresComBank.
More information of our locationsCharleston