CresCom Bank Welcomes New Team Members Throughout the Carolinas
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., June 9, 2017 – CresCom Bank, the community-banking leader within the Carolinas, welcomes new team members throughout its North Carolina and South Carolina branches.
New team members include:
- Jodeci Jenkins has joined the bank as head teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Jenkins worked with Wells Fargo in Conway and before that served as a reservationist at the Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach.
- Anne Hansen has joined the bank as a floating customer service representative and teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Hansen worked with Bank of America as a client representative. She graduated from the University of South Carolina with a bachelor’s degree in interdisciplinary studies.
Garden City, S.C.
- Connor Young has joined CresCom Bank as a summer teller. Young has worked at Gulfstream Café, Crabby Mike’s and Captain Dave’s and has extensive experience in the food and beverage industry. He is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting at Clemson University.
- Mindi Calvert has been promoted as a senior-level banking officer and will continue to service commercial clients in the newly acquired Greer market.
James Island, S.C.
- Kathryn Walls has joined the bank as a teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Walls was a sales associate at Johnston and Murphy and an in-store pick up supervisor at Virginia Tech Services Inc. She graduated from Virginia Tech University with a bachelor’s degree in economics and science.
Little River, S.C.
- Heather DuCharme has joined the bank as a mortgage loan assistant. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, DuCharme worked for Tidewater Mortgage as a mortgage loan coordinator.
Mount Pleasant, S.C.
- Aubrey Smith has joined the bank as a customer service representative. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Smith was a finance director at Fred Anderson Nissan as well as gaining experience at Wells Fargo. Smith graduated from Colorado State University with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Brittany Baker has joined the bank as a loan processor. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Baker worked for Fairway Mortgage and at Service Link as an asset specialist.
- Lyn Skews has joined the bank as a teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Skews worked for Bay Naturals and Rooms To Go. She graduated from Coastal Carolina University with a bachelor’s degree in health promotion.
West Ashley, S.C.
- Alex Wetherell has joined the bank as a credit analysis analyst and bank officer. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Wetherell was a vice president and client development officer at Paragon Commercial Bank in Charlotte. Prior to that, he served as a credit analyst at TD Bank. Wetherell graduated from Coastal Carolina University with a bachelor of science in economics and the Citadel Graduate College with an MBA in banking.
- Allison Wilson has joined the bank as a loan servicing specialist. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Wilson was a customer service representative at TD Bank. She graduated from Trident Technical College with an associate’s in arts degree.
- Ben Capasso has joined the bank in the finance department. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Capasso was a response team and legal billing intake specialist at Liberty Mutual. He graduated from Clark University with a bachelor’s degree in U.S. history.
- Geena Moy has joined the bank as a deposit orientations specialist. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Moy was a teller at TD Bank. Moy also has extensive customer service experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Luke Sampson has joined the bank as a mortgage loan originator. Prior to joining the CresCom Bank, Sampson worked for 101 Mobility and Novastar Financial. He graduated from Emory and Henry College with a bachelor’s degree in communications.
- Ron Curtis has joined the bank as a cash management specialist. Curtis’s work experience was first gained at BB&T in retail payments, operations and training.
- Wendy Palmer has joined the bank as a full-time customer care specialist. Palmer has been working for CresCom Bank on an interim basis and previously worked at Southeastern Home Service Care as an LPN.
“As our business continues to grow, we continue to add outstanding professionals to our team ensuring we maintain exceptional customer service for each of our customers,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “While we are growing fast we are dedicated to the communities we serve and the addition of these professionals will ensure we deliver on that promise.”
For additional information about CresCom Bank or to locate a local branch, visit http://www.haveanicebank.com.
About CresCom Bank
CresCom Bank, a leader in community banking, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 34 branch locations throughout the Carolinas. Currently, CresCom Bank also owns and operates Crescent Mortgage Company, which lends in 45 states, partners with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers. In 2015, Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) ranked #1 on American Banker’s list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.” It was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. As of March 31, 2017, Carolina Financial had approximately $2.2 billion in total assets and Crescent Mortgage Company originated loans in 48 states partnering with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.facebook.com/CresComBank and www.twitter.com/CresComBank.
More information of our locationsCharleston