CresCom Bank Expands Team with New Hires this November
CHARLESTON, S.C., Nov. 16, 2016 – CresCom Bank, the community-banking leader within the Carolinas, introduces new team members to its branches this month.
These new members include:
- CresCom Bank adds Sean Neblett as a Wilmington mortgage loan originator. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Neblett served in various mortgage capacities at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group and Coastline Mortgage Consultants.
- Adija Boggs joins the Wilmington market as well, serving as a customer service representative. Previously, Boggs served in various banking positions, including senior member service representative, at Midsouth Community Federal Credit Union.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Geordan Miller joins CresCom Nank as its newest junior syndicated loan analyst operating out of the 48th Avenue office location. Miller recently graduated from Coastal Carolina University with his Master’s degree in business administration and was previously employed with Prudential Financial.
- CresCom Bank welcomes Donna Miller as a teller at its 38th Avenue Myrtle Beach bank branch. Most recently Miller was employed at the McAllister Mills and Alleghany Inn, and prior to that, served as a loan officer at Fifth Third Bank.
- Kim Grabarz joins the 38th Avenue branch as well as a customer service representative. Grabarz previously served as a financial solutions specialist III at the Norway Savings Bank.
- The bank welcomes Dericka Spivey as a new teller at its Shallotte, NC bank branch. Spivey began her banking career with BB&T and was most recently employed at South State Bank.
- Connie Vaughn joins the bank as a customer service representative at the Cayce, SC bank branch. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Vaughn was employed as a sales assistant with Centaurus Financial.
- Katie Little joins the CresCom Bank team as a teller at its James Island bank branch. Previously, she worked as an international teller at Wells Fargo.
“We warmly welcome our newest team members to our CresCom Bank branches,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “These new members will support CresCom Bank as we continue to provide exceptional service throughout our different branches.”
About CresCom Bank
CresCom Bank, a leader in community banking, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 29 branch locations throughout the Carolinas, in addition to a loan production office in Wilmington, N.C. Currently, CresCom Bank also owns and operates Crescent Mortgage Company, which lends in 45 states, partners with 2,000 community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers, and offers access to various loan programs. In 2015, Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) ranked #1 on American Banker’s list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.” It was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. As of Sept. 30, 2016, Carolina Financial Corporation had approximately $1.7 billion in total assets.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.haveanicebank.com or call 1-855-CRESCOM. Stay current on bank news and happenings on social media:
More information of our locationsCayce