CresCom Bank Announces New Team Members
CHARLESTON, S.C., Aug. 3, 2016 – CresCom Bank, the community-banking leader within the Carolinas, welcomes new team members throughout its coastal branches. These include:
- Seth DuRoss joins CresCom Bank as its human resources generalist, with an initial focus on overseeing the bank’s payroll function. Previously, DuRoss served in various human resources and accounting roles at Tidelands Bank.
- The bank welcomes Karey Wilson as its staff auditor, operating of CresCom Bank’s Operations Center in West Ashley. Wilson most recently served as the branch support manager and financial services representative with Southcoast Community Bank.
- Shelby Mullan is the newest teller to join CresCom Bank’s Meeting Street location in downtown Charleston. Mullan previously served as a teller at Southcoast Bank and also has extensive customer service experience from positions held within the food service industry.
- The bank’s new electronic banking specialist is Amanda Smith and she will operate out of the Operations Center in West Ashley. Smith served as a financial services representative at Southcoast Community Bank previously.
- Laurel Cook joins the bank as credit analyst based out of the bank’s Operations Center in West Ashley. Her prior financial experience includes time at Wells Fargo where she held the position of credit underwriter.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Cassandra Grissett is the newest teller at the bank’s 38th Avenue branch location. Grissett most recently served in guest services at Beach Vacation/Meridian Plaza and previously worked at Brittain Resort Management in its Group Sales Department.
North Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Susan Roche joins CresCom Bank as a teller at its North Myrtle Beach branch. Her prior banking experience includes serving as a customer service representative with Coastal Federal Bank.
“We’re pleased to welcome these new team members to our CresCom Bank branches and operations center,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “From their extensive financial and customer service experience to their knowledge of the Carolina markets, their addition will help us continue to provide a superior customer experience and reputation for the bank.”
About CresCom Bank
CresCom Bank, a leader in community banking, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 27 branch locations throughout the Carolinas, in addition to a loan production office in Wilmington, N.C. In January 2016, the Carolina Financial Corporation, the bank’s parent company, announced the acquisition of Congaree Bancshares, Inc., a $116 million bank holding company headquartered in the Columbia, S.C. market. Currently, CresCom Bank also owns and operates Crescent Mortgage Company, which lends in 45 states, partners with 2,000 community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers, and offers access to various loan programs. In 2015, Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) ranked #1 on American Banker’s list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.” It was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. As of June 30, 2016, Carolina Financial Corporation had approximately $1.6 billion in total assets.
More information of our locationsNorth Myrtle Beach