CresCom wants your business to have the financing it needs to be successful, that's why we offer various types of commercial loans that allow companies to grow their business and meet the unique financing needs of each company.
Available loan options include: fixed-asset purchases, real estate, vehicles, working capital both long and short term. Business loans may be secured by the specific asset being financed, real estate, equipment, accounts receivable, inventory or other business related assets.
- Our Equipment Loans can help you finance purchases ranging from computers to fleet cars to industry-specific machinery and tools.
- When you need short-term cash flow for working capital requirements like accounts receivable, accounts payable or payroll, one of our Lines of Credit can provide it.
- For moderate purchases, we can also offer you corporate credit card options with an allowance that will match your business needs.
To assist in opening your new account, we may request the following:
- SSN or TIN of Owner
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- TIN of LLC
- Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement
- TIN of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- Certificate of Partnership
- TIN of Organization
- If incorporated, follow corporation guidelines
- If tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return
- If not tax-exempt, authorization letter
- TIN of Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
Fictitious Business Name Statement may also be requested
Our approval and closing process is efficient and will allow you to stay focused on what matters the most, running your business!
For more information call: 855-CRESCOM (273-7266)