Embarking on home loan journey can be daunting, but rest assured that the CresCom Bank Mortgage Team is here to help you every step of the way.
An FHA Loan may be a lower down payment and require a lower credit score than other options, and may be a sensible option if you are considering buying your first home, purchasing a condo from your landlord, and much more. Read more details below!
US Citizens, Permanent & Non-Permanent Resident Aliens, Non-Occupied Co-Borrowers – Owner Occupied Primary Residence only. Must have 2 years credit, employment & residence.
- Fixed rate and 5/1 ARM.
ALL FHA TRANSACTIONS:
Minimum credit score is 620. Three trade lines with at least a 12 month history are required. We will consider cases for borrowers with fewer trade lines on an exception basis.
- No non-traditional credit allowed – ALL borrowers must have credit score that meets the minimum requirement.
- Maximum of 4 financed properties.
- No Manufactured homes.
- All condominiums must be on FHA’s approved project list.
- All appraisals must comply with FHA’s Appraiser Independence and Portability requirements as described in the 4000.1.
- No foreclosures, short sales, short payoffs, or deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure.
- Bankruptcy must be discharged 2 years as of the date the case number is assigned.
- No foreign income can be used for qualifying.
Whether you’re considering a 15, 20, 25 or 30-year fixed rate loan, we’re here to help find the mortgage program that fits your needs. Contact our Mortgage Team with any questions you may have!
NMLS # 462560