Interested in a career with CresCom Bank? We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the open positions below.
The candidate will develop, implement and manage an overall recruitment program. This includes serving as the Human Resource representative throughout the full recruiting lifecycle including posting of positions; rapidly screening resumes; conducting initial interviews; overseeing the line interview process; and ultimately hiring top talent to fill vacant positions.
• You must have knowledge of non-traditional recruiting tools, including the latest recruiting methods using social media.
• You will manage candidate development primarily at the non-exempt level, but may be required to support higher level positions as needed.
• Significant travel, primarily day trips but some overnight travel, is required. You must have reliable transportation and the flexibility to travel as needed.
• The candidate will also be involved with various other HR functions, including acting as the primary back up on benefit and payroll activities and special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
Candidates must have a college degree or a minimum of three years professional work experience, preferably in the recruitment or human resource area; excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word; familiarity with ADP and human resource applicant tracking systems is a plus.
Please forward a resume specifying your interest in the Recruiter position, including salary requirements, to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
CresCom Bank has openings for established mortgage loan originators. Responsibilities will include generating mortgage production through strategic relationships with external referral sources, sales calls, helping customers select programs to fit their needs, working collaboratively with team members to provide exceptional customer service, and cross-selling other bank services.
We seek a candidate with a proven track record in sales and service in the mortgage industry, the ability to achieve goals and expectations with minimal supervision and the ability sell and deliver complex products and services. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
CresCom Bank offers a great work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package. Please forward a resume specifying your interest in the mortgage loan originator position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
If you have any questions regarding careers at CresCom Bank, please contact us using the form below.
* Any field with an asterisk (*) is a required field.
Disclaimer: Please note that anything you send through this form goes over an unsecure connection and may be vulnerable to online predators. With that in mind, please do not send us any account information, usernames, passwords, or any other sensitive information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 855-273-7266 and ask for the Human Resource Department.