The Top 5 Reasons To Switch To E-Statements
Five Reasons to Switch to Free E-Statements
Did you know CresCom Bank offers free e-statements to all of our personal account holders? Below are our top five reasons for eliminating paper statements and switching today:
1. You pick your statement date
By switching to our free e-statements, you can decide what date you’d like to receive your monthly statement. This helps when it comes to budgeting, paying bills and balancing your finances.
2. Eliminate the worry of paper statements being lost or stolen
You can only access your e-statements through your personal online account with a unique user name and password. No need to worry about whether they’ve been lost in the mail or stolen from your mailbox or home.
3. Statements are at your fingertips at any time
In addition to being able to pick your own statement date, you also have the added convenience of being able to access your e-statements through any mobile device at any time. Whether you need to check a debit or credit from four months ago or last month, our secure e-statements provide you immediate access to your financial history.
4. Less mail to sort through and store
Eliminate unnecessary mail delivery and free up storage area in your home by switching to e-statements.
5. Show your support for Mother Earth
Our e-statements use no paper and reduce waste. Sign up today to show your support for a greener lifestyle.
All online banking customers can sign up for e-statements. To become an online banking customer now, CLICK HERE.
· E-statements are available for free to all personal account holders.
· E-statements are available for viewing for 12 months.
· Once you sign up for e-statements, you will no longer receive a statement in the mail. Should you decide to switch back to a paper version, you may do so by calling your customer service representative.
For more information, visit a branch location near you or call 843-723-7700 (Charleston) or 843-626-2200 (Myrtle Beach.)