- A Former Marine Pilot Who Still Has His Eye On The Sky
- Memorial Weekend Travel Tips
- Seven Steps to Spring Clean Your Finances
- Nice News Employee Spotlight: Donnella Hardee
- Find The Right Loan For You
- Relocating To Another State?
- Get A Home Equity Loan That Fits Your Needs
- Tips For Avoiding Internet Fraud
- Wise Things To Do With Your Tax Return
- Financial Resolutions Worth Keeping this Year
Joe Caruso, senior loan officer at the CresCom branch in Summerville, is a former Marine pilot who still has his eye on the sky. “It all started when I read the Post and Courier one Sunday morning,” he says, “about the creation of a new exhibit at Patriots Point to feature a new aircraft addition: a CH-46 Sea Knight, which I’d flown in the Vietnam War.”
While you’ve probably been worrying about the weather for Memorial Day weekend, we’ve been worrying about your wallet.
The season for spring cleaning has arrived and while many may be focused on organizing closets or scrubbing floors, CresCom Bank encourages consumers to clean up their finances, as well.
Donnella Hardee, assistant vice president in retail mortgage, began feeding the needy in the area from day one of working at CresCom Bank.
CresCom bank offers a wide variety of loans that will satisfy the needs and wants of our customers. It's still early in 2014, and it's not too late to accomplish those new years resolutions.
Do you ever get that feeling that you forgot something? Moving can be very hectic yet an exciting time in one’s life that it is easy to forget some things in the process.
Considering a major home improvement? Or just pondering over a minor home project?
There isn’t a day that goes by when we aren’t using the Internet.
Okay, so you got your tax refund back. Now what?
So maybe last year wasn’t your year to save or wasn’t the year you made it a priority to pay off any loans.