- CRESCOM BANK NAMES CARMEL DODDS AS ITS NEW BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES SIX TEAM MEMBERS THIS OCTOBER
- CRESCOM BANK SPREADS GOODWILL, DONATES $10K TO WATER MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES SEVEN NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES NEW SENIOR VP & MANAGER OF RETAIL MORTGAGE OPERATIONS
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES JORDAN MILLER AS ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES GRIFFIN MORROW AS ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES NEW MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES ROB CROWE AS ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES TIFFANY KIMINSKI AS ITS NEW DATA CENTER MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES THREE NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- CRESCOM BANK’S DAVID MORROW APPOINTED TO CLEMSON UNIVERSITY BOARD OF VISITORS
- CRESCOM BANK EXPANDS MORTGAGE RETAIL TEAM, NAMES TODD BERG NEW LOAN ORIGINATOR
- CRESCOM BANK INVITES THE PUBLIC TO ITS NEW SOCASTEE BRANCH GRAND OPENING EVENT
- CRESCOM BANK HOSTS GRAND OPENING FOR NEW CANE BAY BRANCH
- CRESCOM BANK TO EXPAND IN S.C. & SOUTHEASTERN N.C. WITH 13 BRANCH PURCHASE
- CRESCOM BANK INTRODUCES ‘PAY YOU FIRST’ SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- CRESCOM BANK’S QUICK CARD, AN INSTANT ISSUE DEBIT CARD, IS NOW AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS FOUR NEW MEMBERS TO ITS TEAM IN CHARLESTON, S.C.
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES THREE NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION REPORTS RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER OF 2014
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION STOCK NOW LISTED ON NASDAQ
- CRESCOM BANK EXPANDS TO GREENVILLE, NAMES FRIERSON UPSTATE MARKET LEADER & EXECUTIVE VP
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS TWO NEW MEMBERS TO ITS TEAM IN CHARLESTON, S.C.
- CRESCOM BANK’S KENT LARSEN RECEIVES CERTIFICATION FROM THE ABA’S INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED BANKERS
- TRACEY POWERS JOINS CRESCOM BANK AS NEW CANE BAY BRANCH MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS NEW FULL AND PART-TIME EMPLOYEES
- CRESCOM BANK WILL OFFER QUICK CARD, AN INSTANT ISSUE DEBIT/ATM CARD, BEGINNING THIS SUMMER
- CRESCOM BANK EXPANDS TEAM, ADDS FIVE NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- ANISSA GODDARD NAMED NEW WEST ASHLEY BRANCH MANAGER
- 10 LOCAL STUDENTS RECEIVE JOHN M. SETTLE, SR. AWARD, FUNDED IN PART BY CRESCOM BANK
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORP. RANKED #1 S.C. COMMUNITY BANK FOR 3-YEAR ROAE BY AMERICAN BANKER MAGAZINE
- CRESCOM BANK LAUNCHES CRESCOM UNIVERSITY, NEW INTERNAL TRAINING PROGRAM
- CRESCOM BANK TO OPEN NEW BRANCH IN CANE BAY
- ALAN GREER JOINS CRESCOM BANK AS SENIOR VP & CHARLESTON MARKET LEADER FOR RETAIL MORTGAGE BANKING
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORP. & CRESCOM BANK REPORT FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES HELEN PETERS AS NORTH MYRTLE BEACH BRANCH MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES VERONICA GILBERT AS NEW SECONDARY MARKETING SPECIALIST
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES FOUR NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- SNL FINANCIAL RANKS CRESCOM BANK #1 IN SOUTHEAST FOR ROAE AND #3 FOR ROAA
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JORDAN MILLER AS NEW CREDIT DEPARTMENT MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES DIANE AKEL PLATT AS NEW VP AND BRANCH MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JOHN RIDDICK AS VP AND COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES 2014 SPONSORSHIP OF WALK FOR AUTISM - CHARLESTON
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION BOARD APPROVES FORM 10 FILING
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION AND CRESCOM BANK REPORT FOURTH QUARTER/2013 EARNINGS AND STOCK SPLIT
- CRESCOM BANK COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF ST. GEORGE BRANCH FROM FIRST FEDERAL OF SOUTH CAROLINA
- CRESCOM BANK OFFERS NEW BUSINESS AND CONSUMER VISA PLATINUM CARD
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION REPORTS 2-FOR-1 STOCK SPLIT
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JENNIFER OXENDINE AS NEW SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS NEW MORTGAGE PROCESSING MANAGER TO TEAM
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES ERIC KEYS AS NEW VP AND COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JOHN GRIGGS AS NEW VP AND COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES NEW ADDITIONS TO ITS TEAM
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES THREE NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES NEW HEAD TELLER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- CRESCOM BANK ASSOCIATES RAISE $2,100 FOR MYRTLE BEACH INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL’S ANGEL TREE FUND
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES NEW RETAIL ASSISTANT FOR WEST ASHLEY BRANCH LOCATION
- CRESCOM BANK’S JAMIN HUJIK JOINS THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF RICHMOND’S FIFTH DISTRICT PAC
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES NEW MEMBERS TO ITS RETAIL MORTGAGE GROUP TEAM
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES WINNER OF ITS ‘PICK UNTIL YOU WIN’ CONTEST
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES JASON WITHERS CREDIT ANALYST BANKING OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES LAUREN HENSON SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF TRAINING AND EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
- CRESCOM BANK HOLIDAY INVITATIONAL ANNOUNCES 2013 LINEUP
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES ELLEN CAVANAUGH SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND LOAN DEPARTMENT MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES TRAVIS DANNELLY NEW BRANCH MANAGER FOR ITS CONWAY LOCATION
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES NEW VP AND MORTGAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES MARK BRANSTROM NEW RETAIL MORTGAGE GROUP PRESIDENT
- CRESCOM BANK HOSTS PUBLIC GRAND OPENING EVENT FOR ITS NEW LITCHFIELD/PAWLEYS ISLAND BRANCH ON NOV. 9
- CRESCOM BANK’S NEW LITCHFIELD/PAWLEYS ISLAND BRANCH HOSTS RIBBON CUTTING ON MONDAY, NOV. 4
- CRESCOM BANK NOW FEATURES EPISODES OF LOCAL TELEVISION PROGRAM ‘MILITARY MEMOIRS’ ON ITS WEBSITE
- CRESCOM BANK HONORS VETERANS WITH VETERANS DAY CELEBRATION AT ALL BRANCHES THIS NOV. 11
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION TO BEGIN QUOTATION ON OTCQB
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES BRANCH MANAGER FOR NEW LITCHFIELD/PAWLEYS ISLAND LOCATION OPENING THIS FALL
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS TO TEAM AT WEST ASHLEY BRANCH LOCATION
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES JOAN BAIRD AS NEW JAMES ISLAND BRANCH MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK TO ACQUIRE ST. GEORGE BRANCH FROM FIRST FEDERAL OF S.C.
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS TWO NEW TELLERS TO ITS JAMES ISLAND BRANCH
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS FELICIA THARP TO ITS BANK OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES EMILY WIKE, PERSONAL BANKER, AND SARAH STARR, ELECTONRIC BANKING SPECIALIST
- CRESCOM BANK ACQUIRES COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IN LITCHFIELD COMMUNITY, ANTICIPATES EXPANSION
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JOSEPH KASSIM AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAMED TOP PERFORMER BY ABA BANKING JOURNAL
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAMES NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER BILL GEHMAN
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAMES JERRY L. REXROAD AS NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES KIM SMITH NEW INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JIM HUTTO AS VICE PRESIDENT AND COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES NANCY BERGIN AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND RETAIL MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK CELEBRATES 11 YEARS OF CALLING MYRTLE BEACH HOME WITH ANNUAL CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
- CRESCOM BANK OFFERS FREE GIFT & COMMEMORATIVE VETERAN HATPIN TO VETERANS WHO OPEN CHECKING ACCOUNTS
- MYRTLE BEACH REGIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ADDS JERRY REXROAD TO ITS BOARD
- CRESCOM BANK SHOWS ITS THANKS WITH A CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY AT ITS WEST ASHLEY BRANCH
- CRESCOM BANK DRAWS WINNER OF ITS SPRING SWEEPSTAKES IPAD MINI GIVEAWAY
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS CHARLESTON METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’S 2013 BUSINESS EXPO
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS CREEK RATZ ‘PARTY ON THE LAWN’ SUMMER CONCERT SERIES, FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES LISA JAMES AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS 2013 WALK FOR AUTISM IN CHARLESTON
- CRESCOM BANK HOSTS ‘SPRING INTO SPRING’ CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY ON APRIL 12
- CRESCOM BANK TO HOLD IPAD MINI GIVEAWAY
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS NEW SEASON OF LOCAL TELEVISION PROGRAM ‘MILITARY MEMOIRS’
CresCom Bank has named Carmel Dodds as Branch Operations Manager.
In order to continue to provide the quality service that CresCom Bank customers have come to appreciate and expect, the bank is pleased to announce six new additions to its team this month.
This October, CresCom Bank donated $10,000 to Water Missions International, a nonprofit Christian engineering organization that provides sustainable safe water and sanitation solutions for people in developing countries.
CresCom Bank has added seven new team members this month.
CresCom Bank has named Trina Dusenbury its new senior vice president and manager of Retail Mortgage Operations.
CresCom Bank has announced the promotion of Jordan Miller as its new assistant vice president.
CresCom Bank has announced the promotion of Griffin Morrow as its new assistant vice president. CresCom Bank has announced the promotion of Griffin Morrow as its new assistant vice president.
CresCom Bank has named Brian Davidson as its new mortgage originator. Davidson will be working out of the bank’s James Island branch.
CresCom Bank has announced the promotion of Rob Crowe as its new assistant vice president.
CresCom Bank has promoted Tiffany Kiminski to the position of data center manager at its Operations Center in West Ashley.
In order to help provide the service its customers have come to expect, CresCom Bank is pleased to name Ann Conlon as its newest floater teller for the Charleston area, Lindsey Duggento as its part-time teller at its branch in Socastee, S.C. and Jamie Purvis as a teller at its West Ashley, S.C. location.
David Morrow, the president and CEO of CresCom Bank, has been appointed to the Clemson University Board of Visitors.
CresCom Bank has named Todd Berg as its new loan originator for Conway, S.C., to help better meet the mortgage needs of that community.
CresCom Bank will host the grand opening of its new Socastee branch within the Myrtle Beach area and officially invites the general public to come experience the bank’s new location on Thursday, Aug. 28.
CresCom Bank officially invites the general public to come experience its new Cane Bay branch within The Market at Cane Bay, a retail-shopping complex in Berkeley County.
CresCom Bank, the wholly-owned bank subsidiary of Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO), today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with First Community Bank, Bluefield, Virginia to acquire 13 branches with total deposits of approximately $230 million and approximately $59 million in loans.
CresCom Bank is offering a new savings account, Pay You First, that will allow customers to establish recurring automatic transfers from their CresCom Bank checking account each month into a separate savings account that helps make saving easy and convenient.
CresCom Bank now offers its customers Quick Cards, instant issue debit cards.
CresCom Bank has added four new Charleston team members, including customer service representative Terrie Wilson and part-time teller Kayla Seay to its Cane Bay branch opening later this summer, and part-time tellers Belinda Heath and Scarlett Henson to its James Island and Meeting Street branches respectively.
CresCom Bank has announced three new members to its Charleston team.
Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) today announced that net income for the second quarter of 2014 was $2.2 million, or $.57 per share diluted, and $4.2 million, or $1.07 per share diluted, for the first half of 2014.
Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO), the parent company of CresCom Bank, announced today that its public stock has transitioned from the OTCQB marketplace (“OTCQB”) to the NASDAQ Capital Market as of July 1, 2014.
CresCom Bank has named John Hardy as its new credit analyst in the Charleston, S.C., area and has announced Zuberi Jackson as the newest member to its Call Center.
CresCom Bank’s Kent Larsen, a compliance specialist with the bank since 2012, has earned the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) certification from the American Bankers Association (ABA) Institute of Certified Bankers.
CresCom Bank has named Tracey Powers as its new branch manager for the bank’s Cane Bay branch opening mid summer.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of four new team members to its Lowcountry branches.
CresCom Bank announced today that it will offer its customers instant issue debit and/or ATM cards, aptly named Quick Card, beginning this summer.
This month, CresCom Bank has added five new team members to its Lowcountry branches and Operations Department, including Jolie Sturm, Brad Gorman, Lichiron Johnson, Austin Dalton and Dawn Hunter.
CresCom Bank has named Anissa Goddard its new branch manager for the bank’s West Ashley branch.
Last week, 10 Charleston County students were awarded the John M. Settle, Sr. Award from the Charleston Foreign Affairs Forum, a nonprofit organization and an affiliate of the World Affairs.
Carolina Financial Corporation (OTCQB: CARO), the holding company for CresCom Bank, a S.C. state-chartered community bank, has been ranked the #1 S.C.-based community bank on American Banker Magazine’s current list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.”
This spring, CresCom Bank has launched its new in-house training and development program, aptly named CresCom University, for employees.
Representatives of CresCom Bank announced today that they will be opening an office at The Market at Cane Bay, a retail shopping complex situated adjacent to Cane Bay Boulevard and Highway 176 in Berkeley County.
CresCom Bank has named Alan Greer as its senior vice president and the Charleston market leader for its Retail Mortgage Group.
Also, receive SEC approval for Form 10 filing.
CresCom Bank has named Helen Peters as its new North Myrtle Beach branch manager.
CresCom Bank has added Veronica Gilbert as its new secondary marketing specialist.
CresCom Bank welcomes four new team members, including Joe Caruso and Kim Hilton as senior mortgage loan originators, Alyssa Chameroy who will work in the call center and Teresa Becker joins the electronic banking department.
CresCom Bank announced today that SNL Financial has ranked the bank among the top banks on its annual “Top 50 Southeast” and “Top 50 Nationwide” lists for return on average equity (ROAE) and return on average assets (ROAA.)
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce that Jordan Miller has joined the bank as credit department manager.
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce the promotion of Diane Akel Platt to vice president and new branch manager for the 38th Avenue branch.
CresCom Bank welcomes John Riddick as vice president and commercial loan officer for its Meeting Street branch.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the bank will again be a sponsor for the annual Walk for Autism-Charleston fundraiser event on Saturday, May 3, at Hampton Park in downtown Charleston. This is the ninth consecutive year that the bank has served as a sponsor.
Carolina Financial Corporation (OTCQB: CARO), the parent of CresCom Bank, Board of Directors approved the filing of a Form 10 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Carolina Financial Corporation (OTCQB: CARO), the parent company of CresCom Bank, released today financial results for the fourth quarter and 2013 calendar year.
CresCom Bank and First Federal of South Carolina announced today that they have completed the sale of the First Federal of South Carolina branch in St. George, South Carolina to CresCom Bank.
CresCom Bank has announced the release of its new Visa® Platinum Consumer and Business credit cards.
Carolina Financial Corporation (OTCQB: CARO), the parent of CresCom Bank, declared a two-for-one stock split to shareholders of record on February 10, 2014, payable on February 28, 2014.
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce that Jennifer Oxendine has joined the bank as a customer service representative at the 38th Avenue branch.
Representatives from CresCom Bank announced today the addition of Tina Kosmos as its new mortgage processing manager.
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce that Eric Keys has joined the bank as a vice president and commercial loan officer at the 38th Avenue branch.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of John Griggs as a new vice president and commercial loan officer.
CresCom Bank welcomes Morgan Smith as an accountant in its finance department, Chris Akers as a staff appraiser, Robbin Bernhard as a customer service representative, September Woodson as a call center representative, Ruth Middleton as a teller and Anna Ebert as a part-time teller.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of three new team members, including bank tellers Jamey Mateo and Kirsten Kjos, and customer service representative Seth Strickland.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce that Carmen Aponte and Keren Elon have joined CresCom Bank as a head teller and customer service representative, respectively.
This holiday season, CresCom Bank associates helped raise $2,100 in donations for Myrtle Beach Intermediate School’s Angel Tree.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of April Hewett as its newest retail assistant at its West Ashley office in Charleston, S.C.
Today, representatives from CresCom Bank announced that Jamin Hujik has joined the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond’s Fifth District Payment Advisory Council (PAC.)
Representatives from CresCom Bank announced today the addition of five new members to its Retail Mortgage Group team, including Amanda Phillips, Craig Rabon, Patty Stacy, Scott Branstrom and Griffin Morrow.
Representatives of CresCom Bank announced today the winner of its “Pick Until You Win” contest. The winner, local resident Kris Hughey, had the opportunity to win either $50,000 cash, a YETI cooler or $250 cash.
CresCom Bank has promoted Jason Withers to the position of banking officer within its credit analyst department and he will continue to operate out of the community bank’s 38th Avenue branch in Myrtle Beach.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of Lauren Henson as senior vice president of training and employee development.
CresCom Bank announced today the lineup for the 15th Annual CresCom Bank Holiday Invitational, held from Dec. 17 to Dec. 21 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce the promotion of Ellen Cavanaugh to senior vice president, who will also continue to hold her position as loan department manager.
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce the hiring of Travis Dannelly as its branch manager for the community bank’s Conway location.
CresCom Bank has named Cara Gerrets as its new vice president and mortgage operations manager. Gerrets will continue to be responsible for overseeing the mortgage loan processing team based out of Myrtle Beach at its 48th Ave. office.
Representatives from CresCom Bank announced today that Mark Branstrom has joined the community bank as its new Retail Mortgage Group president.
To mark the milestone, CresCom Bank will offer attendees the chance to win $50,000 through its “Pick Until You Win” contest. Additional prizes include a Yeti cooler and $250 cash. No purchase necessary to win.
CresCom Bank CEO David L. Morrow, Branch Manager Diana Evans and Georgetown County Chamber CEO and President Brian Tucker will be on hand to cut the ceremonial ribbon and speak about the new branch.
Fans of the locally produced television program “Military Memoirs” can now watch episodes on CresCom Bank’s website.
This Veterans Day, CresCom Bank honors those who have served by offering complimentary coffee and cake at all branches on Monday, Nov. 11.
Carolina Financial Corporation (OTCQB: CARO), the parent company of CresCom Bank, today announced that its common stock will begin quotation on the OTCQB marketplace (“OTCQB”) under the ticker symbol “CARO”, effective on October 9, 2013.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of Diana Evans as branch manager for the community bank’s all-new Litchfield/Pawleys Island branch location opening this fall.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of Bailey Gronbeck, a new customer service representative, and Jamie Baker, a full-time bank teller, to its West Ashley branch location in Charleston, S.C.
CresCom Bank has named Joan Baird as its new branch manager for its James Island branch.
CresCom Bank and First Federal of S.C. announced today that they have entered into a purchase and assumption agreement for the First Federal of S.C. branch in St. George, S.C.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the addition of tellers Jessica Gunn and Shamekia Graham to its James Island branch located at 430 Folly Rd.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the addition of Felicia Tharp as its new account services / call center supervisor.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce that Emily Wike and Sarah Starr have joined CresCom Bank as a personal banker and an electronic banking specialist, respectively.
Representatives of CresCom Bank announced today that they have acquired the commercial property located at 13021 Ocean Hwy. in Pawleys Island, S.C.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce that Joseph “Joe” Kassim has joined CresCom Bank as senior vice president of its finance department.
Ranks #9 in Nation for Non-S Banks and Thrifts with Total Assets of $100MM-$1B
Carolina Financial Corporation, the holding company for CresCom Bank, a S.C. state-charted community bank, has announced Bill Gehman as its new chief financial officer.
Carolina Financial Corporation, the holding company for CresCom Bank, a S.C. state-charted community bank, has named Jerry L. Rexroad as its chief executive officer.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the promotion of Kim Smith to position of internal audit manager.
Hutto will be based out of the West Ashley branch in Charleston, S.C., where he will report to senior vice president Bobby Warrick.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce that Nancy Bergin has joined CresCom Bank as new senior vice president and retail manager.
This July, CresCom Bank thanks its customers for their loyalty and support with its annual Customer Appreciation Day event to be held at the 38th Avenue branch in Myrtle Beach.
CresCom Bank shows its gratitude to U.S. veterans by offering a free gift and commemorative veteran hatpin to all individuals that open a veterans checking account.
The Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation (MBREDC) has named Jerry Rexroad as its newest board member.
CresCom Bank will host a Customer Appreciation Day at its West Ashley branch in Charleston, S.C., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, May 31.
CresCom Bank announced today the winner of its Spring Sweepstakes iPad Mini giveaway. Francis Baldwin from Conway, S.C., is the recipient of a brand new iPad Mini.
CresCom Bank today announced its sponsorship of the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce’s 2013 Business Expo, which will take place on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This summer, CresCom Bank returns as the sponsor for the 2013 summer concert series ‘Party on the Lawn’ at Creek Ratz in Murrels Inlet, S.C.
CresCom Bank representatives announced today the addition of Lisa James as senior vice president and operations manager for the bank. In her new position, James will provide management oversight and strategy for the operations areas of CresCom Bank.
CresCom Bank announced today its sponsorship of the 2013 Walk for Autism in Charleston. The annual walk is scheduled for Saturday, April 20, in downtown Charleston’s Hampton Park and begins at 10 a.m. This is the 5th consecutive year that CresCom Bank has served as a sponsor of the Walk for Autism in Charleston.
CresCom Bank representatives announced today a ‘Spring into Spring’ customer appreciation day at all branch locations in Myrtle Beach and Charleston on Friday, April 12, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
CresCom Bank is rewarding its customers and Facebook fans with an iPad Mini giveaway that began on March 1 and continues through April 30, 2013.
CresCom Bank has partnered with “Military Memoirs,” a locally-produced television program that features historical interviews with local United States Armed Forces veterans, and this season, will serve as a new sponsor for the program. The sponsorship is the result of CresCom’s continued support of area veterans, which includes its free Veteran’s Checking services and products.