- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS CHARLESTON METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’S 2013 BUSINESS EXPO
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS CREEK RATZ ‘PARTY ON THE LAWN’ SUMMER CONCERT SERIES, FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES LISA JAMES AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS 2013 WALK FOR AUTISM IN CHARLESTON
- CRESCOM BANK HOSTS ‘SPRING INTO SPRING’ CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY ON APRIL 12
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES ADAM PASKANIK VICE PRESIDENT OF MORTGAGE DIVISION
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES PETER INSABELLA VICE PRESIDENT OF MORTGAGE DIVISION
- CRESCOM BANK TO HOLD IPAD MINI GIVEAWAY
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS NEW SEASON OF LOCAL TELEVISION PROGRAM ‘MILITARY MEMOIRS’
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES ROBERT WARRICK COMMERCIAL MARKET EXECUTIVE FOR THE CHARLESTON MARKET
- CRESCOM BANK AND CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAME THOMPSON E. PENNEY TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- CRESCOM BANK MAKES DONATION TO TEACHER’S SUPPLY CLOSET
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP PARTICIPATION IN WALK FOR AUTISM-CHARLESTON
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES “HAVE A NICE BANK” SOCIAL MEDIA SCAVENGER HUNT CASH GIVEAWAY
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES APPROVAL TO CONSOLIDATE CRESCENT BANK & COMMUNITY FIRSTBANK
CresCom Bank today announced its sponsorship of the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce’s 2013 Business Expo, which will take place on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This summer, CresCom Bank returns as the sponsor for the 2013 summer concert series ‘Party on the Lawn’ at Creek Ratz in Murrels Inlet, S.C.
CresCom Bank representatives announced today the addition of Lisa James as senior vice president and operations manager for the bank. In her new position, James will provide management oversight and strategy for the operations areas of CresCom Bank.
CresCom Bank announced today its sponsorship of the 2013 Walk for Autism in Charleston. The annual walk is scheduled for Saturday, April 20, in downtown Charleston’s Hampton Park and begins at 10 a.m. This is the 5th consecutive year that CresCom Bank has served as a sponsor of the Walk for Autism in Charleston.
CresCom Bank representatives announced today a ‘Spring into Spring’ customer appreciation day at all branch locations in Myrtle Beach and Charleston on Friday, April 12, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Representatives of CresCom Bank announced today the promotion of Adam Paskanik to vice president of its mortgage division. Paskanik will help oversee residential mortgages approved by the community bank and will operate out of its Myrtle Beach branch located on 38th Avenue.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the promotion of Peter Insabella to vice president of its mortgage division. In his new position, Insabella will help oversee residential mortgage loans for the community bank and will continue to operate out of the bank’s West Ashley location in Charleston, S.C.
CresCom Bank is rewarding its customers and Facebook fans with an iPad Mini giveaway that began on March 1 and continues through April 30, 2013.
CresCom Bank has partnered with “Military Memoirs,” a locally-produced television program that features historical interviews with local United States Armed Forces veterans, and this season, will serve as a new sponsor for the program. The sponsorship is the result of CresCom’s continued support of area veterans, which includes its free Veteran’s Checking services and products.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the promotion of Robert “Bobby” H. Warrick as commercial market executive for the Charleston market.
Representatives of CresCom Bank and its holding company Carolina Financial Corporation today announced the addition of Thompson E. Penney, FAIA, to both the holding company and bank’s board of directors.
Representatives of CresCom Bank today announced the bank donated $2,000 to Charleston’s Teacher’s Supply Closet to help repair damages caused by the heavy rains throughout the region.
CresCom Bank today announced the bank will again be a sponsor for this year’s Walk for Autism-Charleston, Saturday, April 21, at Hampton Park. This is the eighth year CresCom Bank has participated.
Representatives from CresCom Bank today announced it’s partnering with Charleston radio stations WEZL FM 103.5, WSCC FM 94.3, WRFQ FM 104.5 and WXLY FM 102.5 and Myrtle Beach radio stations WGTR FM 107.9, WWXM FM 97.7 and WYNA FM 104.9 for CresCom’s “Have a nice bank” social media scavenger hunt cash giveaway where listeners will have a chance to win up to $1,400.
Representatives from Carolina Financial Corporation today announced the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s (FDIC) approval of their request to consolidate the corporation’s two bank charters, Myrtle Beach, S.C.-based Crescent Bank and Charleston, S.C.-based Community FirstBank.