- CRESCOM BANK HOLIDAY INVITATIONAL ANNOUNCES 2013 LINEUP
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES ELLEN CAVANAUGH SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND LOAN DEPARTMENT MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES TRAVIS DANNELLY NEW BRANCH MANAGER FOR ITS CONWAY LOCATION
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES NEW VP AND MORTGAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES MARK BRANSTROM NEW RETAIL MORTGAGE GROUP PRESIDENT
- CRESCOM BANK HOSTS PUBLIC GRAND OPENING EVENT FOR ITS NEW LITCHFIELD/PAWLEYS ISLAND BRANCH ON NOV. 9
- CRESCOM BANK’S NEW LITCHFIELD/PAWLEYS ISLAND BRANCH HOSTS RIBBON CUTTING ON MONDAY, NOV. 4
- CRESCOM BANK NOW FEATURES EPISODES OF LOCAL TELEVISION PROGRAM ‘MILITARY MEMOIRS’ ON ITS WEBSITE
- CRESCOM BANK HONORS VETERANS WITH VETERANS DAY CELEBRATION AT ALL BRANCHES THIS NOV. 11
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION TO BEGIN QUOTATION ON OTCQB
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES BRANCH MANAGER FOR NEW LITCHFIELD/PAWLEYS ISLAND LOCATION OPENING THIS FALL
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES PAM ISRAEL AS NEW MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS TO TEAM AT WEST ASHLEY BRANCH LOCATION
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES JOAN BAIRD AS NEW JAMES ISLAND BRANCH MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK TO ACQUIRE ST. GEORGE BRANCH FROM FIRST FEDERAL OF S.C.
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS TWO NEW TELLERS TO ITS JAMES ISLAND BRANCH
- CRESCOM BANK ADDS FELICIA THARP TO ITS BANK OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES EMILY WIKE, PERSONAL BANKER, AND SARAH STARR, ELECTONRIC BANKING SPECIALIST
- CRESCOM BANK ACQUIRES COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IN LITCHFIELD COMMUNITY, ANTICIPATES EXPANSION
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JOSEPH KASSIM AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAMED TOP PERFORMER BY ABA BANKING JOURNAL
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAMES NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER BILL GEHMAN
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAMES JERRY L. REXROAD AS NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES KIM SMITH NEW INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES JIM HUTTO AS VICE PRESIDENT AND COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
- CRESCOM BANK WELCOMES NANCY BERGIN AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND RETAIL MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK CELEBRATES 11 YEARS OF CALLING MYRTLE BEACH HOME WITH ANNUAL CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
- CRESCOM BANK OFFERS FREE GIFT & COMMEMORATIVE VETERAN HATPIN TO VETERANS WHO OPEN CHECKING ACCOUNTS
- MYRTLE BEACH REGIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ADDS JERRY REXROAD TO ITS BOARD
- CRESCOM BANK SHOWS ITS THANKS WITH A CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY AT ITS WEST ASHLEY BRANCH
- CRESCOM BANK DRAWS WINNER OF ITS SPRING SWEEPSTAKES IPAD MINI GIVEAWAY
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS CHARLESTON METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’S 2013 BUSINESS EXPO
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS CREEK RATZ ‘PARTY ON THE LAWN’ SUMMER CONCERT SERIES, FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES LISA JAMES AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS 2013 WALK FOR AUTISM IN CHARLESTON
- CRESCOM BANK HOSTS ‘SPRING INTO SPRING’ CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY ON APRIL 12
- CRESCOM BANK TO HOLD IPAD MINI GIVEAWAY
- CRESCOM BANK SPONSORS NEW SEASON OF LOCAL TELEVISION PROGRAM ‘MILITARY MEMOIRS’
- CRESCOM BANK NAMES ROBERT WARRICK COMMERCIAL MARKET EXECUTIVE FOR THE CHARLESTON MARKET
- CRESCOM BANK AND CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAME THOMPSON E. PENNEY TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- CRESCOM BANK MAKES DONATION TO TEACHER’S SUPPLY CLOSET
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP PARTICIPATION IN WALK FOR AUTISM-CHARLESTON
- CRESCOM BANK ANNOUNCES “HAVE A NICE BANK” SOCIAL MEDIA SCAVENGER HUNT CASH GIVEAWAY
- CAROLINA FINANCIAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES APPROVAL TO CONSOLIDATE CRESCENT BANK & COMMUNITY FIRSTBANK
CresCom Bank announced today the lineup for the 15th Annual CresCom Bank Holiday Invitational, held from Dec. 17 to Dec. 21 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce the promotion of Ellen Cavanaugh to senior vice president, who will also continue to hold her position as loan department manager.
CresCom Bank is pleased to announce the hiring of Travis Dannelly as its branch manager for the community bank’s Conway location.
CresCom Bank has named Cara Gerrets as its new vice president and mortgage operations manager. Gerrets will continue to be responsible for overseeing the mortgage loan processing team based out of Myrtle Beach at its 48th Ave. office.
Representatives from CresCom Bank announced today that Mark Branstrom has joined the community bank as its new Retail Mortgage Group president.
To mark the milestone, CresCom Bank will offer attendees the chance to win $50,000 through its “Pick Until You Win” contest. Additional prizes include a Yeti cooler and $250 cash. No purchase necessary to win.
CresCom Bank CEO David L. Morrow, Branch Manager Diana Evans and Georgetown County Chamber CEO and President Brian Tucker will be on hand to cut the ceremonial ribbon and speak about the new branch.
Fans of the locally produced television program “Military Memoirs” can now watch episodes on CresCom Bank’s website.
This Veterans Day, CresCom Bank honors those who have served by offering complimentary coffee and cake at all branches on Monday, Nov. 11.
Carolina Financial Corporation (OTCQB: CARO), the parent company of CresCom Bank, today announced that its common stock will begin quotation on the OTCQB marketplace (“OTCQB”) under the ticker symbol “CARO”, effective on October 9, 2013.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of Diana Evans as branch manager for the community bank’s all-new Litchfield/Pawleys Island branch location opening this fall.
Representatives from CresCom Bank announced today that Pam Israel has joined the bank as a new mortgage originator. Israel will work out of the bank’s Garden City branch location.
CresCom Bank announced today the addition of Bailey Gronbeck, a new customer service representative, and Jamie Baker, a full-time bank teller, to its West Ashley branch location in Charleston, S.C.
CresCom Bank has named Joan Baird as its new branch manager for its James Island branch.
CresCom Bank and First Federal of S.C. announced today that they have entered into a purchase and assumption agreement for the First Federal of S.C. branch in St. George, S.C.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the addition of tellers Jessica Gunn and Shamekia Graham to its James Island branch located at 430 Folly Rd.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the addition of Felicia Tharp as its new account services / call center supervisor.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce that Emily Wike and Sarah Starr have joined CresCom Bank as a personal banker and an electronic banking specialist, respectively.
Representatives of CresCom Bank announced today that they have acquired the commercial property located at 13021 Ocean Hwy. in Pawleys Island, S.C.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce that Joseph “Joe” Kassim has joined CresCom Bank as senior vice president of its finance department.
Ranks #9 in Nation for Non-S Banks and Thrifts with Total Assets of $100MM-$1B
Carolina Financial Corporation, the holding company for CresCom Bank, a S.C. state-charted community bank, has announced Bill Gehman as its new chief financial officer.
Carolina Financial Corporation, the holding company for CresCom Bank, a S.C. state-charted community bank, has named Jerry L. Rexroad as its chief executive officer.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the promotion of Kim Smith to position of internal audit manager.
Hutto will be based out of the West Ashley branch in Charleston, S.C., where he will report to senior vice president Bobby Warrick.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce that Nancy Bergin has joined CresCom Bank as new senior vice president and retail manager.
This July, CresCom Bank thanks its customers for their loyalty and support with its annual Customer Appreciation Day event to be held at the 38th Avenue branch in Myrtle Beach.
CresCom Bank shows its gratitude to U.S. veterans by offering a free gift and commemorative veteran hatpin to all individuals that open a veterans checking account.
The Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation (MBREDC) has named Jerry Rexroad as its newest board member.
CresCom Bank will host a Customer Appreciation Day at its West Ashley branch in Charleston, S.C., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, May 31.
CresCom Bank announced today the winner of its Spring Sweepstakes iPad Mini giveaway. Francis Baldwin from Conway, S.C., is the recipient of a brand new iPad Mini.
CresCom Bank today announced its sponsorship of the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce’s 2013 Business Expo, which will take place on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This summer, CresCom Bank returns as the sponsor for the 2013 summer concert series ‘Party on the Lawn’ at Creek Ratz in Murrels Inlet, S.C.
CresCom Bank representatives announced today the addition of Lisa James as senior vice president and operations manager for the bank. In her new position, James will provide management oversight and strategy for the operations areas of CresCom Bank.
CresCom Bank announced today its sponsorship of the 2013 Walk for Autism in Charleston. The annual walk is scheduled for Saturday, April 20, in downtown Charleston’s Hampton Park and begins at 10 a.m. This is the 5th consecutive year that CresCom Bank has served as a sponsor of the Walk for Autism in Charleston.
CresCom Bank representatives announced today a ‘Spring into Spring’ customer appreciation day at all branch locations in Myrtle Beach and Charleston on Friday, April 12, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
CresCom Bank is rewarding its customers and Facebook fans with an iPad Mini giveaway that began on March 1 and continues through April 30, 2013.
CresCom Bank has partnered with “Military Memoirs,” a locally-produced television program that features historical interviews with local United States Armed Forces veterans, and this season, will serve as a new sponsor for the program. The sponsorship is the result of CresCom’s continued support of area veterans, which includes its free Veteran’s Checking services and products.
Representatives of CresCom Bank are pleased to announce the promotion of Robert “Bobby” H. Warrick as commercial market executive for the Charleston market.
Representatives of CresCom Bank and its holding company Carolina Financial Corporation today announced the addition of Thompson E. Penney, FAIA, to both the holding company and bank’s board of directors.
Representatives of CresCom Bank today announced the bank donated $2,000 to Charleston’s Teacher’s Supply Closet to help repair damages caused by the heavy rains throughout the region.
CresCom Bank today announced the bank will again be a sponsor for this year’s Walk for Autism-Charleston, Saturday, April 21, at Hampton Park. This is the eighth year CresCom Bank has participated.
Representatives from CresCom Bank today announced it’s partnering with Charleston radio stations WEZL FM 103.5, WSCC FM 94.3, WRFQ FM 104.5 and WXLY FM 102.5 and Myrtle Beach radio stations WGTR FM 107.9, WWXM FM 97.7 and WYNA FM 104.9 for CresCom’s “Have a nice bank” social media scavenger hunt cash giveaway where listeners will have a chance to win up to $1,400.
Representatives from Carolina Financial Corporation today announced the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s (FDIC) approval of their request to consolidate the corporation’s two bank charters, Myrtle Beach, S.C.-based Crescent Bank and Charleston, S.C.-based Community FirstBank.