Interested in a career with CresCom Bank? We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the open positions below.
Electronic Banking Specialist
Posting Date: November 20, 2014
Job Opening #: 12
Job Title: Electronic Banking Specialist
Location: Operations Center - West Ashley
Summary of Job Responsibilities
The primarily role of the Electronic Banking Specialist is to provide high-level customer service and support to customers and front line branch staff for Electronic Banking Services including, but not limited to, Positive Pay, Bill Pay, eStatements, Remote Deposit, Mobile Banking, Instant Issue Debit Cards, ACH and Wire services. Work closely with customers and bank staff to ensure effective communication in the implementation of services, training of end users, and promotion of the features and benefits of Electronic Banking products and services. Provide technical support to customers as it relates to internet access to products and services.
• Actively contribute to the Electronic Banking department’s delivery of high level of customer services to external and internal customers.
• Process and complete eBusiness Manager Set-ups.
• Assist customers with password and token resets as well as access problems.
• Daily processing of eBusiness Services including:
- Positive Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Debit Cards Sweeps
• Risk Management monitoring of eBusiness, Mobile Banking and eDeposit activity.
• Assist with Debit Card troubleshooting, processing and monitoring.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining procedures and reports.
• Be able to structure tasks and manage time effectively.
• Build and maintain customer files.
• Takes ownership for handling complex customer inquiries and follows through to completion.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
• Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures of banking and banking organizations.
• Solid communication, organizational and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of work.
Please contact Joe Bonacci, email@example.com in the Human Resources Department if you are interested.
CresCom Bank seeks qualified candidates to work in our Operations Center. Prior bank experience, preferably in bank operations, is preferred. This includes experience in various branch operations (policies and procedures), electronic banking, ATM and debit card products, data processing, item processing, account maintenance and customer calls. You must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. We seek a self-starter who has the ability to multi-task. Outstanding interpersonal and phone skills are required.
CresCom Bank offers a great work environment and competitive salary and benefits package. Please forward a resume specifying your interest in the Operations area to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CresCom Bank has openings for established mortgage loan originators. Responsibilities will include generating mortgage production through strategic relationships with external referral sources, sales calls, helping customers select programs to fit their needs, working collaboratively with team members to provide exceptional customer service, and cross-selling other bank services.
We seek a candidate with a proven track record in sales and service in the mortgage industry, the ability to achieve goals and expectations with minimal supervision and the ability sell and deliver complex products and services. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
CresCom Bank offers a great work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package. Please forward a resume specifying your interest in the mortgage loan originator position to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
If you have any questions regarding careers at CresCom Bank, please contact us using the form below.
* Any field with an asterisk (*) is a required field.
Disclaimer: Please note that anything you send through this form goes over an unsecure connection and may be vulnerable to online predators. With that in mind, please do not send us any account information, usernames, passwords, or any other sensitive information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 843- 723-7700 and ask for the Human Resource Department.