Having your paycheck or Social Security check directly deposited into either your savings or checking account provides a convenient, safe, and automatic way of depositing your income.
You have immediate access to your funds and save time by avoiding trips to the bank.
Direct Deposit is fast, convenient and secure!
• No more waiting to receive and deposit your checks by mail. Deposits are automatically credited to your CresCom checking or savings accounts.
• Obtain your account balances and activity 24 hours a day, seven days a week at haveanicebank.com. Also, deposits will show on your monthly bank statement.
• If you already have Direct Deposit, many employers will allow you to split your deposit among multiple institutions.
To request Direct Deposit to your CresCom Bank accounts, follow the guidelines below:
1. Fill in the Direct Deposit Setup Information in the box below. (Feel free to print this page so you'll have the required information at hand when you call to set up your Direct Deposit.)
2. Call the appropriate Federal Agency, Employer or Institution that pays you and ask for Direct Deposit service. While some payors can enroll you by phone, others may require you to complete and sign a form for their records.
For your convenience, here are phone numbers for some common Federal Agencies:
Social Security Administration: 1-800-772-1213
Department of Veterans Affairs: 1-800-827-1000
Railroad Retirement Board: 1-800-808-0772
3. Provide your payor with the Direct Deposit Setup Information.
Your Direct Deposit will begin within 4-6 weeks (up to 8 weeks for Federal Agencies) from the date you sign up. The Agency, Employer or Institution generating the Direct Deposit will send a confirmation letter notifying you of the day your Direct Deposit will begin.
Charleston - 855-CRESCOM (273-7266)
Myrtle Beach - 855-CRESCOM (273-7266)